Cryptocurrency is very popular on the social discussion platform, Reddit. The subreddit /r/Cryptocurrency is a popular place to share and discuss all cryptocurrency related topics & breaking news with large groups of readers in one place. Currently the cryptocurrency sub-reddit is home to 650k+ subscribed readers and is active daily.
Recent Posts From /r/Cryptocurrency
- Don’t use bitcoin.com wallet. Artificially inflating bitcoin fees. It’s a big scam. They are promoting bch on this wallet absolute no no for bitcoin
- Binance No Longer Claims to Buy Back BNB for Burns in Whitepaper
- Primer on what ETFs are, and why many won't stop speculating about a Bitcoin ETF
- Ugly day today.
- Animation of GitHub activity for project-ecc/eccoin
- Brave Ads (BAT) officially released: Users can now receive BAT token rewards for seeing ads in Brave (desktop)! First advertising partners also announced.
- Brave Ads Are Live
- I traveled 1 year around the world on 1 BTC (and alts) -- and wrote a book about it.
- Do not join Arbistar 2.0!! Scam season is upon us
- We would like to inform the community that Waltonchain’s Fully Operational Mainnet was officially released today, at 20:35:22 on April 24, 2019. (UTC+8) The brand new era of Waltonchain has just begun!