Cryptocurrency is very popular on the social discussion platform, Reddit. The subreddit /r/Cryptocurrency is a popular place to share and discuss all cryptocurrency related topics & breaking news with large groups of readers in one place. Currently the cryptocurrency sub-reddit is home to 650k+ subscribed readers and is active daily.
Recent Posts From /r/Cryptocurrency
- Samsung Galaxy S10 with Cryptocurrency Wallet
- For Crypto to be Like Cash, You Shouldn't Need KYC. It Defeats the Purpose.
- The Truth About Enigma
- SK Telecom and Deutsche Telekom to collaborate on blockchain ID - South Korea Making Waves
- Leaked video tutorial for blockchain wallet on Samsung S10. Big if true.
- Hey guys, in a bid to make one of my project not another failure of my life, I will be making workingforbitcoins.com permanently free to use. For what little it's worth. Hope some of you find a us for it. Cheers
- 10 ways blockchain and IoT can revolutionize supply chain management
- Bitcoin is completely legal in at least 111 countries, and illegal in only 10.
- DataDash gets called out for lying about the amount of money he received from Substratum
- The mods over at /requestnetwork are now actively involved in censorship and are permabanning those that criticize the project.