Cryptocurrency is very popular on the social discussion platform, Reddit. The subreddit /r/Cryptocurrency is a popular place to share and discuss all cryptocurrency related topics & breaking news with large groups of readers in one place. Currently the cryptocurrency sub-reddit is home to 650k+ subscribed readers and is active daily.
Recent Posts From /r/Cryptocurrency
- Cardano Foundation, A ‘Powerhouse Moving Into 2019’ - Charles Hoskinson
- CEO of Romanian Exchange Coinflux Arrested on US Warrant
- Sean Connery just joined the cryptocurrency struggle!
- Let's say bitcoin bear market bottoms in few months and crypto charts become boring in 2019. What are the chances that some alt will go parabolic in 2019, like ETH did in june 2017 and drag the market up?
- As the crypto market suffers its steepest drop in months, we asked to hear what the people who live and lead this industry day-in and day-out had to say about the crash's causes. This is their thoughts and ideas about the future of our market
- Debt worldwide hits record $184 Trillion, $86,000 per person
- 0x's response to the DDEX fork
- A Swiss government report recognizes blockchain as one of the most important recent developments for the financial sector in stimulating the country’s economy and to relax laws to accommodate blockchain and cryptocurrency startups
- Daily Discussion Megathread - December 16, 2018
- Chinese 24 year old Bitcoin Millionaire Gives Onlookers an Early Taste of Christmas