Cryptocurrency is very popular on the social discussion platform, Reddit. The subreddit /r/Cryptocurrency is a popular place to share and discuss all cryptocurrency related topics & breaking news with large groups of readers in one place. Currently the cryptocurrency sub-reddit is home to 650k+ subscribed readers and is active daily.
Recent Posts From /r/Cryptocurrency
- What Monero Has Done in the Past 6 Months:
- Daily Discussion - September 17, 2019 (GMT+0)
- Have you guys read XRP's ledger? I hadn't, but wow.
- Major Cryptocurrency Daily Technical Outlook - September 16, 2019
- Crypto Is Still bad? The U.S. Department of Justice has charged top managers at JPMorgan Chase of market manipulation. Again!
- Advertising in the crypto space? Suggestions!
- "I would like to get rid of the Federal Reserve, too! I would like to have money controlled by a computer." -Milton Friedman in 1991
- This is how big banks (or any bank) will chew and spit you like nothing happened
- Blockchain Women: Anna Lezama, the successful Venezuelan migrant leading Panda Exchange and a crypto-software consulting firm
- DeFi App Backed by Coinbase Ventures and Polychain Capital