IMpulse K1 Phone: How blockchain technologies (protocols) are changing the way we interact with the world
There are over 2,000 blockchaincurrencies in the world. However, only a tad of them have something real to show to their clients and even fewer have real use cases.
If you look at the coinmarketcap.com website you will see that most of the blockchaincurrencies in the top 50 list have their own infrastructures and private blockchain protocol technologies.
Recently Karatbars launched their IMpulse K1 Phone with Voice Over Blockchain Protocol (VoBP) that allows users to communicate fully encrypted and secure. It seems like this protocol can become the future of communication and a new standard that has the potential to be mass-adopted by the users.
So, what is this VoBP technology all about? Voice Over Blockchain Protocol allows all data, like documents, invoices, text and voice messages etc. to be sent peer-to-peer and end-to-end enciphered, thereby minimizing third-party intervention. With IPFS platform data are getting saved and encrypted through decentralized storage based on the blockchain technology. As a result, there’s no need to get nervous about other people checking what you are doing with your personal phone.
The newly launched smartphone has a wide variety of features like:
- A taylor-made blockchainData OS that offers a user-friendly interface with IOS and Android applications available to be installed;
- Voice Over Blockchain Protocol (VoBP) — full encryption of any user-to-user communication.
- IPFS platform allowing information to be saved and enciphered through a decentralized storage based on blockchain technology;
- Electronic Warfare Transmitted Location (EWTL) set to protect user privacy related to his/her location. The service uses a special military technology to share and reveal whereabouts;
- The Worm Guard technology which creates a protective shield around the user’s private key, so that it cannot be stolen or lost.
Being officially presented, the mobile phone is scheduled for September 2019 to be delivered to its first customers. On the official website, you can find the project’s road map, as well as the IMpulse K1 Phone specifications.
So, as one can see, the new protocols are ruling the fintech and blockchain industries and with tech like VoBP we may soon see a real mass adoption of new ways people will communicate with each other and a new perception of privacy among masses.