By using the information and services (“Services”) on Coinformant.com, users of the Services (“You”) are agreeing to all of the following terms.
1. You must follow any policies made available to You within the Services and You may use the Services only as permitted by law.
2. Coinformant.com may suspend or stop providing Services to You if You do not comply with terms or policies.
3. Using the Services does not give You any ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Services, or the content You access.
4. You may link to any content on Coinformant.com. You are allowed to reprint, republish or distribute content from Coinformant.com. By doing so, you must keep our logo or link to Coinformant.com. Coinformant.com, however, is not responsible for the content you are using.
5. Cryptocurrencies trading is considerable exposure to financial risk. Coinformant or its partners makes no endorsement of your trading and does not intend to influence You to trade or change their trading strategy. Coinformant.com is not liable for trading decisions based on information from gathered from Coinformant.com or its partners/advertisers.
6. Coinformant.com may update functionalities, may suspend or stop providing the Services at any time. You can stop using the Services at any time.
7. Coinformant.com provides all the services and content “as is”. Coinformant.com does not make any promise about the content, the specific functions of the Service or their reliability and availability. Coinformant.com will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data and financial losses.